Martin Rosell has a broad corporate background and has for several years advised public and private clients, domestic as well as foreign, on numerous acquisitions and disposals of companies and businesses, joint ventures, project developments, capital raising, restructurings and financings. He has extensive experience from leading legal teams on a range of transactional projects. He is also responsible for the firm’s energy and infrastructure sector teams.
Martin joined TM & Partners in early 2011 after having spent eight years as a partner with another leading Swedish law firm. Before that he held senior legal in-house positions with multinational energy and commodity trading corporations. Martin is ranked as a leading individual by the editorials of Chambers, IFLR 1000 and Legal 500.
- Senior Advisor, Törngren Magnell & Partners Advokatfirma, 2019 –
- Partner, Törngren Magnell & Partners Advokatfirma, 2011 – 2018
- Partner, Advokatfirman Cederquist, Stockholm, 2003 – 2010
- Assistant General Counsel, Aquila Europe, London, 2002
- Assistant General Counsel, Enron Europe, London, 1998 – 2001
- Associate, Advokatfirman Vinge, Stockholm, 1994 – 1997
- Associate, Advokatfirman Landahl, Stockholm, 1992 – 1993
- District court clerk, Stockholm District Court, 1990 – 1992
- LL.M., Lund University, 1989
- LL.M., London School of Economics, 1994
- Swedish Bar Association, 1997 and 2002