Peter Törngren has a broad corporate background and has for several years advised domestic and foreign clients on numerous acquisitions and disposals of companies and businesses, joint ventures, privatisations, as well as in connection with the winding down, restructuring and dissolution of businesses and corporations.
Peter has extensive experience from the infrastructure sector where he was responsible for the privatisation of all companies which were established in connection with the incorporation of SJ (Sw. Railways). Within the area of liquidation and insolvency it should be mentioned that Peter was appointed liquidator of Saab Automobile for the purpose of winding down its businesses. Peter was also in charge of the winding down process of Milko, in connection with the sale of its business to Arla. Within the co-operative industry Peter has been involved in a number of structural deals, such as the split of Svensk Mjölk among LRF and Växa Sverige.
- Partner, Törngren Magnell & Partners Advokatfirma, 2006 –
- Advokatfirman Vinge, Stockholm, 1988 – 2005
- Svea Court of Appeal, 1986 – 1987
- Law Clerk, Handen District Court, 1984 – 1986
- LL.M., Stockholm University, 1984
- Swedish Bar Association, 1990