Sten Hedbäck’s practice focuses on private M&A transactions, where he represents industrial companies, private equity funds and other financial investors as well as entrepreneurs in connection with all types of acquisitions and divestitures of companies and businesses.
Sten has a broad experience from negotiating cooperation agreements and joint ventures, IT agreements and other commercial agreements both from his period at another leading Swedish law firm but also from a position as corporate counsel in the Electrolux Group, where he worked for six years, of which two years were spent in Brazil as the Electrolux Group’s head of legal affairs for Latin America.
- Partner, Törngren Magnell & Partners Advokatfirma, 2007 –
- Legal counsel, AB Electrolux, Stockholm, 2001 – 2007
- General counsel Latin America, Electrolux do Brasil, Curitiba, 2003 – 2005
- Associate, Advokatfirman Vinge, Stockholm, 1995 – 2001
- Law Clerk, Norrtälje District Court, 1996 – 1997
- LL.M., Stockholm University, 1995
- Swedish Bar Association, 2000