Viktor Magnell is one of the founders of the firm.
Viktor has long and profound experience within M&A, banking and finance, as well as capital markets. He has previously been board member of several financial firms. Viktor is now primarily focusing on dispute resolution, and regularly acts as counsel as well as arbitrator.
Viktor is ranked in by Chambers and Legal 500 – “renowned for his depth of expertise in the financial sector”. Clients highlight “his attention to detail and good client management”.
Further, according to Legal 500: “The dispute resolution team at Törngren Magnell & Partners Advokatfirma KB is highly active in the financial services and construction sectors.” “Stand-out individual Viktor Magnell is very pleasant to work with. He brings all the details to the table and foresees every step that the counterparty takes. He is a very skilled lawyer.”
- Partner, Törngren Magnell & Partners Advokatfirma, 2006 –
- Partner, Andulf Advokat, Stockholm, 2004 – 2005
- Associate, Mannheimer Swartling Advokatbyrå, Stockholm, 2001 – 2004
- Associate, Advokatfirman Vinge, Stockholm, 1996 – 2001
- Law Clerk, Stockholm District Court, 1993 – 1996
- LL.M., Columbia Law School, 1995
- LL.M., Stockholm University, 1993
- Swedish Bar Association
- Swedish Arbitration Association