TM & Partners regularly serves a wide range of Swedish and international businesses on a broad spectrum of commercial agreements.
Business acumen is critical when drafting commercial contracts. It is precisely for this reason that it is important to have a sound grasp of industry practices and the client’s business in order to be able to quickly provide appropriate advice on legal, commercial and strategic issues. Many of our attorneys have worked in-house and have many years’ experience from different industries. Therefore, we can combine sector knowledge and expertise with the ability to craft novel and bespoke contractual solutions. Our experience includes commercial contracts for:
- agency and distribution
- manufacturing and outsourcing
- services, maintenance and support
- partnerships and co-operations
- joint ventures and strategic alliances
- IT and licensing
- construction contracts and consultancy contracts
- contracts for the delivery/erection of industrial plants and facilities
- contracts for different types of infrastructure projects
In matters involving public procurement, we represent both Swedish and foreign clients on both sides of procurement transactions. We are retained to address or prepare applications for reconsideration, assist with tenders and various reports, as well as tailor-made structures.