Niclas Högström is a partner in the M&A department at TM & Partners and his practice is mainly focused towards assisting private equity funds and industrial clients from various industries in connection with acquisitions or divestitures and investments in unlisted companies.
Niclas Högström has a broad corporate law background and has worked as a Corporate lawyer for more than 20 years at leading law firms in Stockholm, Hong Kong and Moscow. In addition to his transactional expertise, he has gained considerable experience from advising Swedish and foreign clients in connection with cross-border contractual negotiations, new market entries, joint ventures and other types of co-operations.
- Partner, Törngren Magnell & Partners Advokatfirma, 2008 –
- Partner, Hamilton Advokatbyrå, Stockholm, 2003 – 2008
- Advokatfirman Vinge, Stockholm, Hong Kong and Moscow, 1994 – 2003
- Associate, Advokatfirman Morssing & Nycander, Stockholm, 1991 – 1994
- LL.M., London School of Economics & Political Science, 1990 – 1991
- LL.M., Uppsala University, 1989
- Swedish Bar Association, 1997
- International Bar Association