TM & Partners has advised RNB Retail and Brands AB in connection with the sale of Brothers & Sisters AB, the acquisition of Coala-Life AB and the conversion of notes
TM & Partners has advised RNB Retail and Brands AB (“RNB”) in connection with the sale of Brothers & Sisters. They holds all shares in Brothers AB, to the Norwegian investment company Jotunfjell Partners AS. The acquisition of Coala-Life AB (“Coala-Life”) through an issue in kind, and the conversion of RNB’s notes to unconditional capital contributions and shares in the company.
Jotunfjell Partners AS has a primary focus on Nordic retail, and owns, inter alia, the Swedish retail chain Pagelle.
Coala Life is a Swedish medtech company that focuses on heart diagnostics and digital health. The company has developed a portfolio of solutions based on the Coala, a patented and commercial service for remote monitoring and self-screening of heart sounds and ECG.
As a result of the transactions, RNB changed its business name to Coala-Life Group AB (publ) and its business activities to development, marketing and sale of medtech. In addition, a change of listing of RNB’s shares from Nasdaq Stockholm to Nasdaq First North Growth Market was carried out in connection with the closing of the transactions.
TM & Partners’ team comprised:
- Niclas Högström (Partner, M&A)
- Johan Wigh (Partner, Capital Markets)
- Tobhias Brandell (Partner, Banking & Finance)
- Fredrik Gustafsson (Partner, Technology)
- Sara Jacobson (Associate, M&A)
- Mikael Ahlberg (Associate, M&A)
- Robin Bergqvist (Associate, Banking and Finance)
- Philip Bihl (Associate, Capital Markets)
- Johan Mörlin (Associate, M&A)
- Karolina Kjellberg (Senior Associate, Technology)
- Cecilia Bergman (Senior Associate, Employment)
- Catharina Danielsson (Associate, Real Estate)